There are a variety of Czech language classes for international students offered at Masaryk University in Brno, Czech Republic.
Brno is a pleasant vibrant city, second largest in the Czech Republic, abounding in fascinating architecture, both historical and modern (functionalism exemplified by Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe's Villa Tugendhat).
Every year the Department of Czech for Foreigners of Masaryk University organizes short-term (monthly) and long-term (semester, year-long) courses of Czech for foreigners - beginners (on the basis of English, French and German), intermediate and advanced students.
The courses offered include:
- A two-week Intensive Course of Czech for Foreigners
- Bachelor Degree in Czech for Foreigners
- Summer school of Slavonic Studies (a monthly intensive Czech language course - recommended for its long-standing quality and tradition!)
Another option is to choose from a range of Czech classes for foreigners availabe at Palacky University in Olomouc. Olomouc is a beautiful medieval university city, a true jewel yet undiscovered by the hords of tourists flocking to Prague (and un-fortunately nowhere else).
Palacky University offers the following tuition of Czech language:
- Super-Intensive Course of Czech for Foreigners
- An Intensive Course of Czech for Foreigners
- General Czech for Foreigners Course
- Course for Foreign Lecturers
More information is available by clicking here.